Welcome

Welcome to the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff by Matthew Miller. This route is a alternate double track route over the Allegheny Mountains starting around Blairsville, Pa and goes clear to Cresson, Pa where it rejoins the 3 Track Mainline. Here you will see the preparation and building of the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff. So come along this journey of mine as I plan, build, and have fun.

Monday, June 22, 2026

Front Loader

The front loader pictured below was found in a box of misc. stuff bought from a hobby shop. It had sat in the box of stuff for a few months before it too became part of the Cambria & Indiana Roster and then was recently changed to Conrail. Most of the MOW equipment that was for the C&I is being transferred over to Conrail. I still need to paint the roof yellow as it still is showing it's C&I heritage at this point. The front loader will be located at the Blairsville yard and shops. The decals on this front loader are also from Circus City Decals.



No comments:

Post a Comment