Welcome

Welcome to the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff by Matthew Miller. This route is a alternate double track route over the Allegheny Mountains starting around Blairsville, Pa and goes clear to Cresson, Pa where it rejoins the 3 Track Mainline. Here you will see the preparation and building of the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff. So come along this journey of mine as I plan, build, and have fun.

Monday, June 22, 2026

MOW Speeder, Weed Sprayer, and other MOW Cars

Here we have the first of about 5 Conrail Speeder cars that will be on the layout. This speeder car is an older on as it looks like it is made from white metal. I had ordered this speeder off of eBay about two years ago and it was originally going to be for the Cambria & Indiana Railroad but has since been changed to Conrail. I need to add a couple more details to this and it will be completed but for now, this is what is done. The decals on the speeder are also from Circus City Decals.

This speeder car will be pulling two additional cars for a weed spraying operation which I am including photo's of those below.


Flatcar and the first weed spraying car


Second weed spraying car along with a flatcar with sides for debris like spikes, tie plates and misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment