Welcome

Welcome to the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff by Matthew Miller. This route is a alternate double track route over the Allegheny Mountains starting around Blairsville, Pa and goes clear to Cresson, Pa where it rejoins the 3 Track Mainline. Here you will see the preparation and building of the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff. So come along this journey of mine as I plan, build, and have fun.

Monday, June 22, 2026

Tie Shear

Here we have the Conrail Tie Shear that I purchased off of Ebay. It is a Durango Press model and the detail on this older model is amazing. This was a awesome model to build and I would definitely get another one when time allows. The Tie Shear was used all along the Conrail system. I do believe this piece of equipment is missing a couple pieces but it will work on the layout and serve the purpose it's supposed to. I just need to add a couple more decals to this and it will be completed. The decals on this tie shear is also from Circus City Decals. I am highly satisfied with the decals from them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment