Welcome

Welcome to the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff by Matthew Miller. This route is a alternate double track route over the Allegheny Mountains starting around Blairsville, Pa and goes clear to Cresson, Pa where it rejoins the 3 Track Mainline. Here you will see the preparation and building of the HO Scale Conrail Blairsville Cutoff. So come along this journey of mine as I plan, build, and have fun.

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Conrail Era Signal Boxes

On July 27, 2026 I went and checked the mail to find a package that I have been waiting on. In this package was two 3D printed Conrail Era Trackside Signal Boxes. The detail on these are amazing and this is the first time I have bought anything that was 3D printed. I will say that I was blown away by these and this is another step towards the railroad coming to life. Once the weather breaks from all the rain we have been getting, I plan to get them outside to paint them. Until then I will be making either the milepost signs or they will have a name on them as I have seen plenty of them have names or numbers on them. 

I plan to have at least 12 of the signal boxes if not a few more than that. I am looking into getting a few of the different ones that were along the line as Conrail had different ones. Below are the two that I ordered and recieved.






No comments:

Post a Comment